Register online today!
$25 off your next class for signing up a friend!
We honor our Military, Veterans and First Responders with $25 off your next class!
Ready for the next level? We offer 10% off tuition for returning students!
TUITION INCLUDES EIGHT 30 MINUTE LESSONS TWICE A WEEK FOR FOUR WEEKS!!
- Private lessons are $500 per student and are taught at your home or community pool.
- Our private lessons feature 1-on-1 personalized sessions using the most current American Red Cross methods that meet your child’s level of water familiarity and help them build confidence while learning to swim.
Enrolling more than one student?
*We are currently only able to offer group lessons to siblings or prearranged friend groups at a provided private residence or community pool. *
- SAME LEVEL GROUP private lessons are for families OR friend groups with students who are at a similar experience swim level. Students learn TOGETHER as they build life long life-saving water safety skills! Same level group classes are offered at a discounted rate of $380 per student.
- Same level group classes have a maximum 1:4 instructor to student ratio.
- ALL Tadpole level classes require a parent or guardian to be in the water with each child in the group!
- MULTI LEVEL private lessons are for families with students placed in different class levels. Classes are priced at the original rate with a 10% discount per student. Multi-level student families must enroll in separate time slots.
There is a one time nonrefundable $30 Red Cross registration fee. This fee ensures a course record certification from the American Red Cross through 321 Swim Academy.
All private residences and/or community pools will be charged $0.50/mile*.
THE FIRST 10 MILES ARE FREE!
Location is set from Apollo and Eau Gallie Rd. in Melbourne.
(Shortest distance in miles from office – 10) x 16 x $0.50 = MILEAGE FEE
*Current national business mileage rate average is $0.58 per mile
We currently accept all major credit cards: Visa, Discover, Mastercard and American Express. We also accept CashApp, Venmo, cash and checks. Checks are to be made out to 321 Swim Academy. Our Water Safety Instructors DO NOT carry change.
Payments in cash or check must be paid two weeks prior to first lesson.